Agriculture is a back born of Uganda’s economy employing 70% of the total population in the country .Therefore this program is designed to achieve the following
· Provide guidance on the relevant inputs that farmers should use to maximize returns and ensuring food security in and outside the country.
· Research and advocacy on policy issues that affect gender and agriculture.
· Institutionalizing and mainstreaming Gender in the Agriculture Sector
· Empowering community Farmer Organizations to benefit from their products
· Provide skills transfer to the farmers in appropriate technologies to improve their yields and quality of life.
· Education, awareness and skills transfer on agricultural based climate friendly.